Sunday, January 18, 2009


Well, as far as my teaching is concerned, I haven't changed my mind about my future;) I never wanted to be a teacher. I came to College because I didn't get into the AMU School of English and I always wanted to study English, therefore I found the College and got into :) Now I've already had my teaching practice in the High School and I must admit that I didn't like it as much as I would like to. Big part of it was the teacher who had problems with everything I've done and wanted to do. The class where I tought was really nice and good in English that's why teaching them was a pleasure but I knew that the teacher was sitting there and watching me and will definitely have some doubts about my lesson. So as you can see, and some of you already know;>, I had a really tough time there. Maybe in primary school ,where I have practice now, I would enjoy teaching and change my mind, but for now I do not want to be a teacher. My goal is to become a translator but I know that it will take me a while to be ready for it. Even though I want to try:)

1 comments:

beti86 said...

Things that you went through with Ms. K. would upset even a saint :/ so I'm not surprised that U didn't change your mind. Hopefully in PS things will be better for U... and remember American studies awaits xP luv ya and best of luck 2morrow :D :*

PS. I can lend U my silver spoon if U want to ;]