Saturday, January 24, 2009

OMG you guys :D :D :D
I had my lesson on Friday and I feel really good about it :) Everything went according to plan, students understood the third conditional and enjoyed the game I've planned for the production stage. I felt really confident and enthusiastic, even though someone was sitting on the back of the class ;) I don't know how I will be graded, but I think that my feelings are important too and I haven't thought that I will enjoy my lesson that much. I thought I will be scared to death and will not learn my students anything. But it was the other way around :) Maybe it is true that practice makes perfect ;) We'll see how it goes later on, but for now I'm happy with what I've done on Friday and hope that someone else will be happy also ;)
Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed ;) Or thinking about me...;)

1 comments:

Monika said...

My congratulations, Asia! :* I'm glad you had a nice teaching experience and hope you get a good mark (at least ;))