Tuesday, January 27, 2009


First of all I must say that I'm not really interested in politics so I don't have much to say about the presidency. I was interested in the election though, because I was happy that president Bush will not be in power any more :) I wanted Barack Obama to win because I hoped for a change. I wanted the Democrat to finally rule the country. At first, of course, I thought he doesn't have a lot of experience and he is too young for the job, but then I thought that I could trust him. I believe that for the US it will do good to have such a president. What I also want to say about the new president of the United States, Barack Obama is that I hope that because of him the racial discrimination in the US will be finally over. It is well known that in some areas of America there still exist the issue of discrimination and I believe that choosing Obama for the president will give courage and hope to all Blacks that are still harassed. Though, I feel really bad for him because he will have a hard time managing the crisis that has spread all over the US and touched Europe. People expect some miracle, and I hope he will not give up his plans and against all odds will win the "battle".

I hope that such a song will not appear, although I love it :)

1 comments:

beti86 said...

I know I should comment on the Barack Obama info, but U know what I think so all I'm going to say is:
Piiink :D loooove the song, but I guess U know that already :P, reminds me of our year in KJOG :)