Wednesday, December 17, 2008

This photo presents me and my cousin Malina ;) I love it because we are sooo cute there and the clothing is soo cute ;) I look scared or sad, I don't really remember;>, and she looks excited with her tongue sticking out of her mouth ;) One may be wondering what is going on there, are we playing hide and seek or what;>? And to be honest...the interpretation is all yours because I have no clue what the picture is all about. I just know that I adore it and keep it in my wallet ;)



Ok I really love this task because I love looking at old photographs :) This is me and my cousin, I was long and thin and he was short and thick :) In this picture I'm not even one year old because my mom told that when I was one I've already run through the apartment ;) I was a very qucik child;> And I think that this feature is visible nowadays also;)



I think you can expect more photographs during our another break, because I really enjoy looking through old pictures and sharing them with others ;)


4 comments:

beti86 said...

Awww you were soooo cute, I love those photos and can't wait to see some more :D The look on your face in the top picture is priceless :D

Unknown said...

what the hell happened to your face?!:D Arrrriiiba;d

Unknown said...

and btw, I think you should enclose the one you showed to me today:D:D:D

Asia Si said...

hahaha got it :D